Join us for an afternoon of learning about the world of coffee, from its history to its modern standards. You'll learn how to enjoy coffee an get tips on how to order specialty coffee drinks at your favourite cafe. Don't miss out - we can't wait to see you there!
Coffee workshop agenda (2 hours)
- Coffee introduction
- Kopi-O vs Long black
- Espresso and Milk harmony beverage introduction
- Black coffee and milk beverage tasting session
- Brewing methods and cafe menu tips
- Q&A session
Workshop is suitable for age above 15, Tranditional coffee drinker, home consumer, Coffee lover or anyone want to know more about coffee (No experiences required)
Workshop language: Chinese / English session (depends on attendees' preferences)
Benefits from this event
- Learn how to Enjoy Coffee
- Know more about modern coffee and tranditional kopi
- Enjoy and having fun during coffee friend and family members
- Awaken your coffee sensory and tasting coffee
- Found your cup of Joy and knowing how to order your specialty coffee.
Attendee will have some complimentes snacks and coffee bags to take home.
My name is CK Kong, and I'm the owner of 8 Bits Roastery and SQ Coffee Cafe.
I've been in the coffee industry for 8 years, and I'm Specialty Coffee Association - Sensory Certified. I also recently judged Malaysia Brewer Cup (MBrC) 2022/23 and Malaysia Barista Cup (MBC) 2023.
My favourite part of my job is sharing my passion of coffee with people. It's great to see people get excited about something new and it makes me excited too!